Monday, October 26, 2015

Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc's Rising Star, Sam White, speaks out against police brutuality on social media



I have been seeing tweets by Sam White about injustices for a few months now. I thought I was following him but I wasn't. So, after reading his tweets on #AssaultAtSpringValleyHigh, I felt the time was nigh to follow him and recognize him for influencing change. I don't think I need to justify why I'm featuring him in my Celebrity Greeks blog. I mean, he has 105K+ likes on Facebook, 50K+ Twitter followers, 277K+ followers on Instagram and a half million views of him shimmying on Youtube. I need Twitter to verify him already. He's handsome, he's charming, and he's intelligent. Read his tweets below. Sam White is a member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. Follow him on Instagram and twitter @samwhiteout.

No comments: